What is needed to open account:
- Picture ID
- Date of Birth
- Social Security number
- Live/work/worship in Manistee, Mason, Lake, Wexford, Grand Traverse, Benzie Counties OR someone in your immediate family is a member
This is your main account. When opened with a $5.00 deposit, it establishes your membership. You are then eligible for other Credit Union services and have voting rights.
- Fees: NONE!
- Minimum Initial Deposit: $5.00
- Minimum Daily Balance Required: $5.00 (initial dep)
- Minimum Age to Open: None
- Dividends/Interest: Compounded monthly. Credited monthly.
- Unlimited in branch withdrawals.
Sub Share Accounts
Want to separate your savings without opening a whole new account? This is add on account is perfect for you. It opens below your existing share savings account just with a new suffix. You could even use nicknames to differentiate between the different accounts.
- Down payment
- Fun money
*You can have up to 5 Sub Savings per membership.