Links To Other Sites:
Occasionally, we will provide links to other companies/businesses sites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of the web sites. Filer Credit Union does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Funds Availability Policy:
Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposit, cash, on-us checks, treasury, state or local government checks, US postal money orders, checks drawn on Federal Reserve Bank or Federal Home Loan Bank, cashier, certified, official and teller checks will have same day availability. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day. Then, the funds will generally be available by the fifth business day after the day of deposit.
Unlawful Internet Gambling Notice: Restricted transactions are defined in Federal Reserve Regulation GG are prohibited from being processed through your business account or relationship. Restricted transactions generally include but are not limited to, those in which credit, electronic funds transfer, checks, or drafts are knowingly accepted by gambling businesses in connection with the participation by others in unlawful internet gambling. If you do engage in an internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.
Proof of Insurance:
FCU has implemented an insurance review to ensure that we have current copies of insurance on file for collateralized vehicle loans. Vehicle insurance must include comprehensive and collision coverage. FCU will be listed as the lien holder, PO Box 375 Manistee, MI 49660
Options to provide updated copies of insurance:
- Ask your agent to call 800-523-6404
- Mail a copy of your insurance to Filer CU PO Box 375 Manistee, MI 49660
- Enter insurance information online
Regulation D (a government regulation) puts a limit to the number of transactions that may be done through any savings/share account at any financial institution. By law, members are allowed 6 electronic transactions per month, each transaction above 6 results in a fee of .22 cents per transaction.
Transactions affected by this regulation include:
- Transfers made using internet banking
- Transfers made using telephone banking (automated or calls to employees)
- Overdraft transfers (made automatically from savings/shares to cover NSFs)
- Transfers made by Member Service Representatives on your behalf
- Pre-authorized, automatic, scheduled or recurring transfers/withdrawals made from your savings/share
Transactions not affected by this regulation include:
- ATM transactions
- Transfers made to Filer Credit Union loans
- Transfers done in person at a branch (including shared branches)
- Transactions sent by mail, express mail, or night drop with an original signature
- Filer Credit Union Bill Payer (which comes from checking)