General Scholarship Criteria
- Participants must be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school for the 2019-2020 school year full or part time.**
- The participant or the participant’s parent(s) must be a member of Filer Credit Union.
- Winners will be chosen by a committee of judges based upon the completion of a scholarship application.
- It is not necessary to include grade transcripts, letters of reference, personal information or social security number. However, gpa must be annotated on form or your application will not be considered.
- Please provide a current photo of yourself.
- Applications must be returned to filer credit union by 5/1/19. Applicants are not limited to high school seniors, any person who meets the above qualifications may apply.
- This is a $1000.00 scholarship the 1st year and if awarded, you can reapply for another $1,000* for a second year.
- Part time is considered six (6) credit hours or more.
*Some restrictions may apply.
** Does not only have to be in Michigan.