Qualifications for Membership
Due to the U.S. Patriot Act, a valid photo ID and your social security card are required to open an account.
- Any person who lives, works or worships in Manistee or Mason County
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union’s principal place of business is located
- Employees of this credit union
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage